How to add your Forex Expert Advisor into your MT4 platform
An expert adviser, also known simply as EA in the Forex world, is essentially a program installed on to a platform and will follow the instructions of a trader automatically upon meeting certain criteria.
You could think of it as automated trading because it allows your orders to be automatically entered without you necessarily touching a keyboard or a mouse.
The good thing with using an expert adviser is that, provided you have mechanical system in place, it will enable you to create an EA that replicates the actions needed to be done the moment you get a signal from your system.
This is especially important if you like to trade multiple pairs or where you do not have time to be ever sitting on your computer machine to trade.
How do you add an EA into your MT4 Platform?
Contrary to what many people think, adding an EA into your MT4 trading system is actually very easy. You just need to take a little time to figure out how the whole thing works and then you are good to go. Below is the step-by-step guide into how you can install expert adviser onto your MT4 platform.
Step #1: Transferring files
• Download or create an EA. Take note of location where you save the EA.
• Choose and the copy the EA file that you would like installed• Look out for MT4 folder. Normally, it is located in drive C.
• Have the file pasted into Experts folder. If a popup that requests admin permission does appear, just click on the Continue tab.
Step #2: Install the EA onto the MT4 platform
• Start by launching the MT4 platform
• Check beneath the Navigator pane for Expert Advisers section at the left area of the platform.
You will notice a plus sign which you should click upon to show you the EAs that are available there.
• Choose the EA that you want to install and click on it and ten drag it on to any chart found on your platform.
Step #3: Adjust the settings
• You will see a popup box that shows your EA’s settings.• Prior to clicking the O.K button, ensure that all these alerts and settings are correct.
By following these steps, you will have added the EA onto your trading platform.
However, it is advisable not to simply use EA blindly.
First and foremost, have it tested on the demo account so that you can understand all the things that you need to know about it.
Only after that should you commit your money to it.
Claim Your $60 No Deposit Bonus Here
All you need is to have your live account verified!
Of course, you need to open a live account...
2 Brokers that we like A LOT!
USD30 from each Forex Broker Below.
Both Forex Brokers have excellent rating!
We use both of these brokers and proudly promote them!NOTE: Not all countries qualify for these bonuses. Terms and Condition Applies.
Other Analysis Today